Pumpkin Spice Latté
It seems like every café now has their own take on the Pumpkin Spice Latté. What most have in
common is they don't have any real pumpkin! Why not make your own at home using real pumpkin? Follow this easy
recipe below and stay cozy this autumn.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
Yield: 2 servings.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice.
- Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired.
Source from Taste of Home