|Spicy Chipotle Turkey Burgers
With warmer days ahead, we want to spend even more time outdoors. And what's better than taking our cooking out on the grill too! Enjoy these turkey burgers on a picnic in the park or your backyard - either way, it's easy and delicious.
Time: 30 minutes, Servings: 4
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Recipe Courtesy of: allrecipes.com
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chili pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.